Setup Email in Eudora 5.x - MacIntosh
All other default settings
should work ok.
- Click on Special and then Settings.
- Click on the Getting Started icon in the Category
- Fill in these settings:
- User Name: Type in the first part of
your Nationwide email address, but leave off the @nationwideinc.com
(or @otherdomain if you have one).
- Mail server: This is usually mail.nationwideinc.com,
unless you were given an alternate server such as mail.netrus.net.
- Real Name: Type
in the name you would like to appear on outgoing email (usually
your full name).
- SMTP Server: If
you are dialing into one of our southeast Florida numbers,
this is usually mail.nationwideinc.com, unless you were given
an alternate outgoing server such as mail.netrus.net. If on
one of our National Dialup plans, use smtp.safepages.com.
If you use us for email, but connect to the internet through
another provider, you must use their outgoing mail
server (for instance, mail.bellsouth.net if you use Bellsouth
- Return Address: Type in your Nationwide